Sunday, May 31, 2009

count your blessings

I was In my first accident this week. I was rear ended on Friday while I was in American Fork shopping with my sister. There were five cars involved and I was car number three. The person who started it all ended up driving away, so it was a hit and run. But the car who hit me was totaled, leaving my car with just a few minor paint scratches. When I went to see the damage to the car I hit, there was none! In fact the lady I hit didn't even want to fill out a police report because there was no damage. That part is a blessing, but the craziest part was that my sister and I weren't hurt in the least! We were pretty shaken up and the police told me that I would feel signs of it the next day because I had experienced whip lash. All I had to show for it the next day was a minor headache. The car who hit me was totaled. It was a 16 year old boy with his girl friend. I felt pretty bad for those kids because they were really beat up. I don't know how I got as lucky to be fine, the car to! I know that the lord has blessed me, it could have been so much worse! I am extremely lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment