Sorry, still no pictures. I am learning how to download from other sights, but I am still learning the ropes of blogging. I feel like I am unsure about what I want my blog to be like. I have been so anti blog for sooo long. But lately with all the changes I have made in my life, I cant help look at what I have learned, Here are just few things I have learned over the past few months.....
I have been blessed with some very good friends. I consider myself lucky, Ive learned they are hard to come by.
I am a person who needs to feel appreciated. Not much, but some is nice.
I don't need much in this world. My family is whats the most important.
Material things does not make me who I am. For that matter, it doesn't make the person.
I don't know what I want in short term, long term I can give a long list. But in the moment, I cant make up my mind on anything. This is actually very frustrating. I'm working on moving past this!!
I love having mountains as part of my enviorment. Is is a treat to look out and see them from a front window.
I learned very fast that I hate being cold, I mean really hate being cold.
These past few months have really been trying, but I feel that I am on the slow path to mending and making myself a better person. I am actually excited to see where life has to take us. Till next time...
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh Jewel, I am kind of lucky because I get to hear/feel what you are going through with moving just a few months before I make my move.
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny about the anti-blogging thing, you get to the point where you really just don't care what anyone thinks. You don't care if you look like the typical mormon, sad, happy, or whatever. It is your space so do what you want! I feel like my blog is so random.
Well, life is about learning, right? Somedays I am like ok bring the learning on and other days I am like, really? Really, I have to be learning this right now?
Everytime I talk to you lately I feel like you sound more and more mature. You and Joe have been through alot these past couple years and I admire your tenacity and strength.
Just so you feel a little appreciation :), thanks for being my friend. What would I do without you??? You really are like a sister to me. Don't give up on me when I live in Mississippi. Sorry for the novel...Call me later.