Friday, August 7, 2009

Have You Ever


Have you ever let your child dress up for the day?
Well, today I did.
This is what Charlee wore to run errands with me today.
I did get her dressed in normal clothes today.
She loves dress up, it is really one of her favorite things. But because of our current living position , We had to put the dresses away for safe keeping. (Dresses don't hold up on bike rides, sand boxes and so forth :)
But they found there way out today.
So i couldn't say no to her when I said it was time to go and she told me she was "ready".
You cant see the shoes but she even had on her glass slippers that light up!
Yea, alot of people looked at her with either a smile or looked at me to see if I was aware of the cinder girl holding my hand.
Your only a child once, and I am not sure what she will be like in her teenage years, so for now I will take the little girl who wants to dress like a princes .

2 comments:

  1. Jewel
    I love it. She is adorable and a princess. So why not dress like one. Love seeing some pics with her new hairdo.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I find that I only receive strange looks from people who have never had small children. :) Right now E likes to wear his spiderman outfit everywhere. Why not? As long as it's not covered in grime, I'm all for it. Childhood is precious!

    ReplyDelete