We moved to Utah six months ago. We moved here for several reasons. We had just foreclosed on our home in march, which hasn't been an easy hardship. I hated the fact that we had to move out of our home on someone else's terms other then my own. I have learned many valuable lessons from that home. I still have many dreams that I live there. I actually have had my house key on my key chain the last six months, not having the heart to take it off. Silly really, but I have taken it hard the we foreclosed. I have missed that home tremendously.
We have been extremely fortunate to have family that has helped us these past six months. That is another hardship, having had to learn to accept help when we really do need it. I know that I will never really be able to repay family for the help which they have rendered, for it goes beyond material things. Needless to say, I love my family.
We really moved here because there were a couple of important lessons that we need to learn. I really dont want to go in to much detail, but I feel that I myself am leaving Utah a better person. We have made the decision to move back to arizona. It kinda feels like we are playing a game of musical chairs! I am excited to be coming back. Arizona is home to me. I just wish it wasn't so hot!!
One deciding factor for us to move back has been my job. I have done hair for nine years. I never knew that the decision I made in my youth to go to beauty school my senior year would have such an impact on my future. But I am going back to work and am so excited to do hair again. I have made many good friends from my cliental, it has been such a big part of who I am.
I am excited to be coming back at the begging of September.
We have had to make so many changes in our life this past year that moving back will not be the same. Change is good, not easy, but good. I don't always want to be the same person. I am grateful for the changes that we have made in our lives. Changes which we would not have made if we weren't forced to. So the trials that I have had I know that I should be grateful for them. They have helped make me who I am.
So get ready Arizona here we come (back)!!
Ohmygoodness! I can't wait to see you again. {And heaven knows, my hair can hardly wait as well!}
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you guy's. I can only imagine how crazy your life has been this past year. I am sad you won't be in our ward again but who know's if it can happen twice maybe it can happen a third time. Good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteJewel!!!! Your blog is the BEST! You have ALWAYS been such a good journaler Okay, side note- did you get a new #? I've tried calling and texting 3 times and it has the busy signal- or maybe you're purposely avoiding me and I should stop bugging you :) You are moving back to AZ before I even knew you weren't living there! What a crazy 6 months for you guys- holy moly. Although I am jealous you'll be calling AZ home again. We NEED to talk! My cell/e-mail is still the same :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're moving back to Arizona! Now you can do my hair when I'm in town, praise heaven! And you're a wonderful blogger, and I enjoy reading it, and you're wonderful. What's your cell? My email is williams.whitney@gmail.com. Email it to me and I'll give you a call from Mazatlan. I'd love to catch up. I love you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are coming home. My hair needs you. and I will be glad to see you too.
ReplyDelete