
This past week i have been able to take care of my sisters three kids. (The girl on the left is from next door). Her and her husband left on Wednesday to California for a no kid get away. They return tomorrow (Sunday). Being that I have only one kid, my sister had her doubts about my sanity. But I can say that this week went better then expected. Don't get me wrong, there were moments that I thought I would lose my patients. I yelled pretty bad at my three year old niece when she was found in the car with the garage door opener, playing with it like a video game. She cried pretty hard when I yelled "STOP IT", I felt bad. Or the time I also yelled at the neighbor kid to be nice to the house cat. But I also enjoyed it to. We had fun as well. We took the kids to see up, which I thoroughly enjoyed I must add, played on the slip and slide, and just had fun laughing. It has been a very worthwhile experience.I am very proud of all four kids for how good they were for me. It makes me feel good that my sister and her husband would trust me with such a big responsibility.
And yes I do know that my header picture is off center, I just don't know how to change it. But I am aware!
JEWEL!!! yea! you have a blog!!! welcome :) I will need to add yours to mine, what is your email...
ReplyDeleteemail it to me
meredith91@yahoo.com
looks like its going well for you :) we miss you!!!
THANK YOU ,THANK YOU!! We had a great trip with out the kids and I really didnt worry about them with you. Your truly the best and such an amazing person, inside and out. My kids seriously like you better then me!! We couldn't have done it w/o you!! Love you,Aunt Jew!!
ReplyDeleteFour kids! Sounds like quite the adventure. Since you asked, a few of my favorite Utah blogs are: Stephmodo, Say Yes to Hoboken, Black Eiffel, The Jet Set and of course, NieNie and CJane. Also try Your Heart Out.com for awesome local happenings! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteWhat great sistas you guys are! Now you can say you really have paid her back for all the clothes of hers we stole in high school! In fact, I probably owe her a week of watching her kids! Love ya!
ReplyDelete